Hot tub runs constantly

Blackpoolone

Apr 4, 2020
Blackpool England
Hi all

Really appreciate any help you guys can give me.

I have a calspa hot tub and it will not stop running the jets. I can cycle between high and low jets but can't turn them off at all. Display says nothing other than the temp, which seems to be correct.

Any help would be much much much appreciated

Thanks

On my Cal Spa I have two pumps. One of the pumps is connected through the heater, and is a two speed pump. I can cycle this from off/low/high BUT if the tub is calling for heat, or it needs to circulate water to check temp, or it wants to run ozone, then the spa automatically calls that pump on low and if it's calling for the pump to be on low for one of the above three reasons you can't shut it off, only cycle it between high and low.

Usually running to check water temp only happens for a couple minutes every 15 minutes or so. Running for heat or ozone may be an hour long process though.

Do you have heat/ozone lights? Are those lit while the pump is running on low? Does it never ever shut off the pump?

Some tubs have circulation pumps that aren't part of the main jet pumps and run 24/7. What model is your hot tub? It's best to list your equipment in your signature so people know what you have when you ask for help. :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.