Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60 Plus
Hi there,
Our new pool is surrounded by a stamped concrete. It gets RIDICULOUSLY freaking hot and my poor pups are feeling the burn on their feet. Does anyone have any suggestions, tips, or tricks on how to protect their feet? Thinking that I may put some kind of mat all the way around? Or try little foot booties for the pups? What have you done or had success with?

Hi there,
Our new pool is surrounded by a stamped concrete. It gets RIDICULOUSLY freaking hot and my poor pups are feeling the burn on their feet. Does anyone have any suggestions, tips, or tricks on how to protect their feet? Thinking that I may put some kind of mat all the way around? Or try little foot booties for the pups? What have you done or had success with?
I've seen some booties at our local PetSmart that may work, though of course it depends on what type of pups you have. Mine personally doesn't mind things around his paws, though I know some dogs are a lot more sensitive.

Another option that may seem quite obvious, but works 100% of the time is adding shade. :thumleft:

Here are some of the boots I've found that may work:

Reactions: Stephs2125
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.