Hole in new liner first day...

May 15, 2018
Quebec
Today i got a brand new pool installed. With about 1 feet of water in the pool i noticed some water on the ground and called the installer. They told me they will send me some oen to fix the liner. I poersonaly dont think its normal for me to have a patched l;iner afther 0 day of use.... is it normal practice in the industry ? the liner also have a airline scratch...

Im very discouraged and under the impression that if i dont accept this solution i will have to fught a long time with them.. since all seam are walded in the liner maybe its not so much of a problem but i also know that a leak in the liner in the winter can destriy the pool with the ice.

That's a hard one to call.
If the installers put in the liner, do they stand behind their work and would they be responsible for a new liner? It seems they only want to patch it.
How big is the hole? Where on the liner is the hole? Since no one noticed it (or said anything about it) when they took it out of the box, it would be hard to decide who is responsible.
What kind of pool? Could you fill out your signature to help out? Thanks.

Its a 21 feet round pool Vogue Integra. The hole is about 1 inch long about 2 inches above the seam. when they leaved there was about 1 inch of water int he pool... i removec the vacum cleaner when it reached the seam like they told me and was gone for 3 hours.. when i can back i noticed some water one the ground but not alot so the leak was slower then the the two garden hose filling it. They where walking on the liner with they shoes i dont know if this is normal or not... I dont start with good opinion of those type of buisness so i dont know if its me or its just normal to offer to patch it... i can inderstand that they dont know what caused this hole but its there afther 5 hours afther the end of the installation.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.