Hole in DE filter

One other note - if I was replacing the manifold and the grids, and also wasn’t sure about the air relief assembly, I’d probably just buy a completely new grid assembly, which includes all of the above and comes pre-assembled (I think). I don’t know if there is a cost savings one way or the other, but you’re basically rebuilding the entire filter, and that would remove all guesswork from isolating the issue, at least with your filter.

One other note - if I was replacing the manifold and the grids, and also wasn’t sure about the air relief assembly, I’d probably just buy a completely new grid assembly, which includes all of the above and comes pre-assembled (I think). I don’t know if there is a cost savings one way or the other, but you’re basically rebuilding the entire filter, and that would remove all guesswork from isolating the issue, at least with your filter.

Thank you. It seems I'll save a bit putting it back together myself vs the pre-assembled version. I'll provide an update when I receive parts.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.