Hi new here

lmoyer

Jun 5, 2018
Howell, NJ
I have an in ground pool, I used Green to Blue through my skimmer like directions said. I have a sand filter. It seems like the green to blue shot out of my jets & is all over bottom of my pool. Still green not as dark, but cannot clear it up. Had water tested Chlorine high everything else seems to be fine. How can i get that sandy stuff off my floor, tried vacuuming it does not work. My pool holds 35,000 gallons of water. Any suggestions please.

Hi there lmoyer, welcome to TFP :wave:

What is "Green to Blue" and what is it used for? Here at TFP we don't use products like that as most of them are nothing but trouble for pool owners and they rarely fix their problems.

What is going on with your pool that you used it ? Got a test kit and can you provide us with these latest values-
FC
CC
pH
TA
CH
CYA

Thanks!

Maddie :flower:

From my Google search the HTH Super Green to Blue appears to be extra blue shock with Floc. I never heard of it, so I watched the video. I m not sure you used this brand.

Hth Super Green To Blue - Walmart.com

Not part of TFP.

According to the video it said to add Shock straight to the pool, make sure the shock has fully disburst. Turn multiport valve to Recirculate. Add Floc to skimmer, you want the Floc to settle allowing it to absorb small particles so turn off pump for a full 24 hours. Then vacuum to waste.

That's from the video.

Lots of folks writing in this past week with problems due to FLOC. Best to avoid it altogether. And I would hate to think someone used it without knowing they *have* to be able to vacuum properly.

Maddie :flower:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.