Hey everyone just starting out on this trying to find out some info!! Trying a new thing on are new pool.

Hi, welcome to TFP! Many of our members have added the Intex pump and sand filter to their pool. You will get better circulation and filtration with this pump and filter combo. The saltwater generator makes it much easier to keep the pool chlorinated.

I have the combo sand filter/swg by Intex and love it. This is my 4th season with it, and it still works fine. The only possible issue : The pump/filter/swg is set on one timer together. You can't run the swg for 4 hours and then keep the pump/filter on longer without manually changing it. So if you like to run your pump/filter all day, it would be a hassle to change it every single time. I just run mine for 4 hours, which is how long it takes the swg to produce the desired level of chlorine to keep my FC where it needs to be.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.