Bronze Supporter
Apr 16, 2019
Bremen, GA, 65 m west of Atlanta
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Finally! The steps are built and sturdy, the pool is full, and I have TFP gin clear water! So what if it's a half inch out of level... And so BLUE!!!

Please ignore the Tower of Babel in the foreground. Those are for a landscaping project later.20190629_153939.jpg

And the wonky inside steps. We're still working on those.

And here's the inside, with my beautiful clear TFP water. I know it looks more than half an inch out of level, but it isn't -- we'd just had a t'storm and it's a bit, um, FULL you might say.

Thank you everyone for this amazing journey! We couldn't have done it without you!

Last edited:
I hope that green on the outside stays there!!

Looks beautiful and inviting.

I have fairy lights around the edge of the pool, and I went out tonight to see how they looked.

THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Much nicer than the light I had originally bought. You can set them to twinkle instead of just burn solid, which is lovely.

Tried to get a picture, but my son's phone can't shoot in that low light, so I'll have to see if Mike can take one with his big camera. It's so pretty I HAVE to share!

They're amazing -- two copper wires with the tiniest little nub of a light on them. Looks like a tiny drop of superglue. They're bright white, so the pool is deep blue.

I LOVE MY POOL!!!

Reactions: mknauss
This post makes my heart happy!!! ?

I have loved having you on the boards! Thank you for stepping in and helping others! :hug:

Kim:kim:

Thanks, Kim! I've loved being here, and have enjoyed learning sooo much about pools and taking care of them!

Wait until you see a pic of my fairy lights! Solar, draw 2 volts, and looks magical. Lights the water just enough that you don't have to worry about Jaws jumping up and getting you ? :shark:. It's magical!t

Again, I've loved being here and plan to stay, especially if people need help! I particularly enjoy answering the "what is it" questions about critters!

:hug:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.