Jan 21, 2021
Sugar Land, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Nice pool and selections thus far.

I'm from Houston and am building a pool too. We're almost done with ours but your pricing seems reasonable and on-line with what I'd expect, given your pool specs. Rest assured, you're not getting ripped off...but if you haven't signed yet, get a couple of more bids from other respected PBs just to be sure.

One more thing, the artificial grass/turf, you can always do after the pool is completed. So in reality, your actual pool cost is about 10k less.

Tarina104

May 16, 2021
Houston
Nice pool and selections thus far.

I'm from Houston and am building a pool too. We're almost done with ours but your pricing seems reasonable and on-line with what I'd expect, given your pool specs. Rest assured, you're not getting ripped off...but if you haven't signed yet, get a couple of more bids from other respected PBs just to be sure.

One more thing, the artificial grass/turf, you can always do after the pool is completed. So in reality, your actual pool cost is about 10k less.
Yes! Thank you!! We did get a couple other bids to compare and this was the most reasonable as well as the one we were most comfortable with. We did move the turf option to later as well. Good luck with your build!

Reactions: travelfeedsthesoul
Thread Status
Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.