Help with hooking up heater to intelliconnect

Jbickle

In The Industry
May 23, 2018
Tulsa, Ok
Hi all

new to the forum here but I’m a pool “technician” and having alittle trouble with wiring heater to intelliconnect as this is my first one I’ve installed. if someone else has done this before A simple picture of the wiring would be all I would need! But anything helps.
Would greatly appreciate any advice at all!
Thanks!

Glad you sent me a link for the manual! Because interestingly enough my manual that came with the intelliconnect I installed was the first thing I checked when I first ran into this issue, probably looked the whole thing over a few different times and what’s interesting is my manual doesn’t say anything at all about hooking up heater? But I think when the intelliconnect first came out you couldn’t hook up a heater to it at that time. But then that update came and fixed all that. So I’m guessing I got an old out of date manual? Would make even more sense because my pool supplier just started carrying these and probably hasn’t sold very many at all.

No wonder I’ve been scratching my head ?

Oh and it’s a Raypak 400 gas heater

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.