help with automation choice to control intellibrite lights and hayward variable pump

Jun 4, 2012
hi all

i have a simple pool, no spa

i have 2 intellibrite led lights
hayward variable speed pump

salt system is autopilot but considering hayward unless someone can tell me otherwise

the think i would like to do is automate the lights and or have control of the pump.. currently i have a switch to the transformer and to the lights
i looked at the cool intellibrite controller but it has no timer automation so i always have to turn it on manually

what can i do to give me automation on the lights and pump without breaking the bank...do i have to be on the same brand and change the lights or the pump?

thanks

From the web site here: http://www.pentairpool.com/products/lighting-color-changing-intellibrite-5g-underwater-color-changing-led-pool-and-spa-lights-74.htm

IntelliBrite was designed to work with IntelliTouch® and EasyTouch® the leading control systems for pool, spa, and poolscape equipment automation. In effect, you transfer control of IntelliBrite to the IntelliTouch or EasyTouch system which controls all your other backyard and pool features.

I think the EasyTouch systems are a bit more cost friendly.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.