Help to remove Hayward pool light

Suzmoran

Sep 27, 2021
Sc
Has anyone ever has a Hayward light they can’t remove? Brand new pool, spa light works but not pool light. I called to have it replaced and the guy couldn’t get the bulb out, he has the removal “tool” but no luck. Said it could be plastered in?

Thanks for any help

Hey Suz and belated welcome. Someone will be along to help soon, but in the meantime click the hamburger menu in the upper left corner and fill out your signature. Pool details, equipment, model #s, etc. It greatly helps us help you. If you don’t know which light it is, upload some pics so the ones who’ll know can see. Matter of fact, pics help EVERYTHING no matter what. :)

I've had to replace both Color Logic 320s under warranty about 18 months apart. The first one was difficult to get out but eventually it broke loose. The way my pool was built, I'm not sure how it could be plastered over. The light was in the niche with Hayward supplied covers during plaster. After plaster, they removed the cover. The second one removed easily. I'm curious to know what you learn.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.