Help me get the right components for a Stenner system.

I received my pump today. I will put a "T" in the return line so I can plumb in the injector. Is it recommended to put an extension on the T so the injector isn't in the main stream of water in the 2" pipe? Should it be tilted down some so there is no chance of an air pocket forming? If there is a post that covers this, please point me to it. Thanks.

Stenner instructions actually say to put the tip of the injector in the middle of the main stream, so no extension is required. I'd say it's probably more important that the tee will drain when the pump shuts off, so would actually tilt it upwards. I wouldn't worry about an air pocket, any that forms will be pretty small and the tip will be in the water anyways.

I did Chemworld too since the price was better than Locke at the time, but I think Locke has them beat at the moment. Both company seem to have a good reputation so I would go with the best price.

Edit: Was reading page 1 when I replied to this a bit late to be useful

The GUI on the WiOn is a little more intuitive and it is about $5 less expensive but they both preform the same when setup. I got an amazon echo recently and that is what lead to the purchase of the Wemo but if not for that would have stuck with the WiOn. My only minor complaint about the WiOn is I have not figured out how to delete a program once entered unless you reset the whole switch and rejoin your home WiFi network. So for example if you set 4 start/stop times per day and then decide you only want 2 you have to either set the extra timeslots for a minute at the end of one of the other programs or reset the switch completely but as I said it is a minor complaint and does not affect the performance.

This confounded me as well, but then figured out you can remove a program with a right to left swipe of the on/off cycle you'd like to delete. Probably need to be in the "edit" mode.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.