Help me decide on a pool cleaner

Antneye

Jun 29, 2021
North Carolina
I haven’t had a pool in 7 years but have recently decided to have a pool added to our new home. I am building a gunite pool and have a lot of trees in my yard so I expect leaves to be a major issue. I’ve researched a bunch of the Dolphin models since I had one back in the day and loved it but I can’t really seem to get a good handle on which is the best balance of performance vs cost. I’ve read some older threads but am wondering what the present consensus is on what to buy?

Maytronics makes a large number of robots that are rebranded by others.
I suggest you call Marina Pool Spa in Denver, Co. Margaret there can explain to you what is available. Robots are in a bit of short supply right now.

Reactions: Hadiguy05
+1 They are awesome. I ended up buying a m600 not for the gadgets and gizmos, but for the more cleaning power it had and active brushes. I do not regret my purchase. Margaret, did not try and talk me into a m600. She asked me a bunch of questions and then wanted to know what was most important to me. She gave me a couple options. Very pleased! You need to speak with Margaret though and don't be discouraged if they don't answer or the line is busy.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.