Help me decide between 3 models

mia092

Jan 15, 2016
canada
We have four kids ages who will be 2-12 this summer . We decided on fibreglass due to yard restrictions. Was looking at a flat bottom (5ft) but narrowed down to these 3 with a deep end for cannonballs (6ft). Which would you pick? Was going to go to 35’ but keeping in mind the need for yard/patio space felt this would work best.

Attachments

• Fantasy_30_Dig_Sheet[1].pdf
    301.2 KB · Views: 40
  • Illusion_30_Dig_Sheet[1].pdf
    626.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Marvelous_30_Dig_Sheet_2018-0426[1].pdf
    239.2 KB · Views: 26
The Marvelous is a nice choice too. Would pick that 2nd. Just something about the Fantasy that I liked. The entry shelf is there but not too big, and a since pool to hang out it. Maybe its just the 2D version of the Marvelous drawing, but looked weird with the step coming in from the side in the middle of the pool. Think you'd have a great pool if you picked between those two.

Over the Marvelous? My husband is leaning fantasy as well, the marvelous has the most swim space I think..

Personally I like all those shallow areas and benches. Not to mention with the landscaping you can do with a freeform pool the area itself will look better.

I like the Fantasy because it's freeform and that's my preference in pool shape. I think you preference between freeform and linear is what will be your deciding factor between Fantasy and Marvelous.

Even though we are putting in an Illusion next month, I would definitely mark that off the list of your 3 if you're going with the 30 ft. The splash pad takes up the same amount of space in all 3 lengths. I think it's the perfect pool for young and old but it needs the extra length in my opinion. I think I would lean towards the Fantasy but check the width again. I felt like most of the freeform pools were narrow in certain spots.

Even though we are putting in an Illusion next month, I would definitely mark that off the list of your 3 if you're going with the 30 ft. The splash pad takes up the same amount of space in all 3 lengths. I think it's the perfect pool for young and old but it needs the extra length in my opinion. I think I would lean towards the Fantasy but check the width again. I felt like most of the freeform pools were narrow in certain spots.
That’s good feedback I didn’t realize the pad wasn’t adjust to match the size, i have seen o tires of the 35 foot online but not the smaller model.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.