HELP..... How do I clean the sand off my new deck

We use our regular house vacuum on our patio sometimes...plug it into a GFCI outlet, don't try to vacuum up any puddles (or anything else wet), and you should be ok.

Is it the sand the polymeric sand, and did they water it down with a hose? If not, it should be watered to activate it.

When they installed ours last year there we had sand for a few days, but I hosed it off good and that got most of it and the rain took care of the rest.

Reactions: bmoreswim
Is it the sand the polymeric sand, and did they water it down with a hose? If not, it should be watered to activate it.

When they installed ours last year there we had sand for a few days, but I hosed it off good and that got most of it and the rain took care of the rest.
I believe so, when they were spreading it they used a hose attached to the broom. We swept up a bunch of it. I picked up a corn broom and my wife following with the regular house broom. We got most of it but there is still a bunch of sand. We got tired and jumped in the pool. Going to try to hose it tomorrow. I’ll try hosing it to a corner and use a wet-dry vac to pick it up. We want to get it as clean as possible before we bring all the furniture out.
Thanks for all the tips.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.