Madisonville, TN
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
I have an Intex above ground pool that we chlorinate with liquid bleach. I have the TF-100 kit that say for manually chlorinated pools the target for TA is 100-120, however the pool math app says ideal is between 60-80, although it doesn’t detail this target for a specific type of chlorination. Can someone help point to the source of truth on this? I’ve searched pool school and don’t feel like I’ve seen the same answer twice.

I have an Intex above ground pool that we chlorinate with liquid bleach. I have the TF-100 kit that say for manually chlorinated pools the target for TA is 100-120, however the pool math app says ideal is between 60-80, although it doesn’t detail this target for a specific type of chlorination. Can someone help point to the source of truth on this? I’ve searched pool school and don’t feel like I’ve seen the same answer twice.
I'm struggling with this as well. I entered all my test results into pool math thinking my alk was way too low at 60 and when I submitted my test results it said it was fine... I was like hm weird. The test kit says 100-120

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.