Help!! flow error/ pressure switch open?

To recap, it will run on low and not trip but won't run on high?

I'd try jumping the pressure switch out and see if it'll run on high with all the jets on.

Yeah, it will run with all the jets open on LOW, but when the jets on HIGH are all open it throws that error within two seconds. Once the error clears if i were to shut half the jets i can turn the jets back to high and it will run just fine......But low I can run it on high and low...... I do get the error running on low here and there but on high INSTANTLY!!! I am going crazy, nothing makes sense! :grrrr:

Im running jet cleaner through the TUB and going to clean the heck out of the pipes!! The tub sat for 3 years before i bought it... ( they said they drained it when they stopped using it ) And where we live the water has hard high metal water ( well ) So i'm hoping this helps out but I just don't know where to look.... AT a loss.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.