Help finding Model for Sand Filter

b0ob0o225

May 25, 2021
New jersey
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Hello, so I want to change the sand in my filter but the previous owner took the labels off so I dont know what model is my filter, all I know its Hayward. I measured the height from the bottom to the top of the valve and its 43 inches, also measured the neck of the filter and its 27 inches. Is there any other ways I can figure out what model this filter is. Thank you

Welcome to TFP! :wave: There might be a part or model number stamped somewhere on the body. Maybe around the collar or down low around the base. But if you still can't find it, post a pic. We a few people with good eyes who should be able to help. Worse case scenario, even if we didn't know the exact model (which I doubt) you'll add enough sand to go about 2/3 the way up the inside of the vessel. But let us see what you have there first.

Reactions: b0ob0o225
Welcome to TFP! :wave: There might be a part or model number stamped somewhere on the body. Maybe around the collar or down low around the base. But if you still can't find it, post a pic. We a few people with good eyes who should be able to help. Worse case scenario, even if we didn't know the exact model (which I doubt) you'll add enough sand to go about 2/3 the way up the inside of the vessel. But let us see what you have there first.
Theres nothing I tried looking all over - i measured the height at 42inchs and the circumference at 76/77 inches ... this my 1st time owning a pool so im not trying to do the change myself, im trying to get someone but they asked for the model number so they know how much sand they need. I tried attaching 2 pictures but its saying they are too large

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.