Help Circupool Edge 40 working?

Jewelgirl

May 17, 2020
Tennessee
We replaced a classic circupool with the edge on Saturday. We had the system off overnight due to leaks and trying to allow dry time. Turned back on this morning (Sunday) and tonight, the water is testing no chlorine. I need to add stabilization I know but on the classic model you could see the cell getting cloudy and producing chlorine, the new edge is not showing anything in the cell but clear. No low salt light or systems light error. Anyone else have the Edge? Can you see chlorine being made??

What percent setting are you running? My RJ45+ doesn't show anything when it's at 15% or less, but the generating light will be one. Higher setting, and I'll see something that looks like gas.

We replaced a classic circupool with the edge on Saturday. We had the system off overnight due to leaks and trying to allow dry time. Turned back on this morning (Sunday) and tonight, the water is testing no chlorine. I need to add stabilization I know but on the classic model you could see the cell getting cloudy and producing chlorine, the new edge is not showing anything in the cell but clear. No low salt light or systems light error. Anyone else have the Edge? Can you see chlorine being made??
On the low settings it’s hard to see bubbles but I can if you look hard.
Put on super chlorinate and let it run over night and test.
I have the edge 40 and can try to help

Maybe it's just my poor eyesight :) as I seldom remember to put on my glasses before heading down to the pool.
You have to look in it sideways between the fins also, won't see bubbles around the top. Only complaint about the Edge is the blue cover is a cheap snap together piece :) Not sure you even need it except to protect form the sun.

Reactions: Jewelgirl
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.