Hello from the Houston Area

Hi Chris!
Just catching up on some of the new threads...I've been working a lot and not on as much as I'd like...

Beautiful pool!! I was originally doing 2 fire/water bowls as well but opted for a water feature wall with scuppers and 2 future fire bowls. It's a little more affordable for me this way. I hope to have the bowls by fall.
All of that to say, I have some questions for you, if you don't mind....What brand are your bowls? Are they automatic or manual? Metal or cement? What color are the bowls? Is your glass iridescent, and what is the size/shape of the pieces and color? How much glass do you need to fill the bowls?
Thanks for your time!
oh, and if you have any closeup pictures of the bowls that would be AMAZING!!

Denise

Hi Denise! Thank you so much for the compliments on the pool! Our firebowls are connected to the same water feature that flows to the waterfall in the wall and everything is remote controlled via our iAqualink app from a smart device. The gas portion is not automatic. We have T-handled valves on the back side under the bowls that turns the gas on or off. Once you manually turn the gas on, you then light the bowl with a BBQ grill lighter or something similar. Takes all of about 30 seconds each.

We don't light them often but it does have a great ambience when they're going.

If I missed anything or if you have other questions, please let me know!

Here are a couple of shots. I think they're made of a concrete material. We used typical lave rock to fill up the bowls and just topped them off with blue glass pieces that are between 1 and 2 inches in diameter. Our PB ordered them and installed them for us and he purchased them from this place. Bowls | CSW Creations

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to TFP Chris. Fantastic pool! Hope you are enjoying your stay here at TFP!

Thank you Casey! I am loving TFP more and more every day and I can see this being my new home for many years to come. Between the people and the information this is a one stop shop.

Pool party at my house in May! :D

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome!
That's one inviting backyard Chris.
Your neighbors must be livid with jealousy.

Thanks Ozdiver! Luckily my neighbors have similar setups so we get to pool hope on the weekends!