Hello from Tampa, FL! New member here! Trying to traverse upcoming changes to our pool. Most importantly what color Plaster/ water to choose! 😱😱😱

Welcome to TFP :)

Hardest part ever, it will all depend on the rest of your pool area and the way the light hits your pool.... Here is a thread that may help :)

Now that you found us stick around and start an under construction thread :)

The best resource I found was to search the colors you’re considering on Facebook. Enter the name of what you want and search photos. You will be amazed. Congratulations and I’ll be looking out for the under construction thread.

Really need assistance with Stone scapes, pebble colors! So far we have it narrowed down to TropicsBlue, taho Blue and Midnight blue. With light waves surface tilesAny advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much!
I had the same problem. Then we chose Tropics Blue! OMG! It is the most beautiful color of blue ( pool color ) I have every seen in my life. I wanted to go with midnight blue. My PB said not a good idea because our pool is in the center of our home and he felt like we would be looking at a black hole 247. I begrudgingly said yes to Tropics Blue . Tahoe Blue had too much green ( our house is green and we are surrounded by tons of trees ) for me. Our original pool water color was a watered down windex YMCA blue color, yuck! They finished, we filled the pool and all I saw as GREEN 🤯🤯🤯🤬 our PB provided follow up care as far as water chemicals and general maintenance for 5 days after plastering and refill. By day 5 the color was astonishing! Imagine if you mixed 75% navy blue with 25% dark grey. Glass peble and shell automatically come in the TB plaster mix! The color is dark( not too dark) but a rich and luxurious Blue! Trust me choose Blue Tropics you won’t be disappointed! Good luck! 👍

Reactions: Apsuhead
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.