Hello from southern New Jersey.

Honuswagner

Jun 25, 2019
Moorestown, NJ
Good day. I've read on another thread where the 2014 Raypak heater displays malfunction. I've reached out to Raypak several times through their website asking for parts and no reply. I would appreciate any advice on item numbers and where to find these parts.

Attachments

• IMG_1224.jpg
    IMG_1224.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1222.jpg
    IMG_1222.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 4
Good morning. Long time pool owner (over 20 years) and have been "lucky" to say that my issues have been minimum. Some quick fixes and a local pool guy have made it very easy and, therefore, fun. I am having a few issues with my 2014 Raypack and would appreciate a little guidance. I have been trying to find where I can purchase two parts for my heater. I have reached out to Raypak twice and no reply. First one is the pressure release valve. The second is the display panel. It is distorted especially when running for awhile. Thanks much. Look forward to a few replies.

Tom

Attachments

• IMG_1222.jpg
    IMG_1222.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1224.jpg
    IMG_1224.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 3
Pressure- temperature relief valve or "pop off" is not supplied by Raypak. Nor does Raypak sell parts or heaters to the public. You need to procure a parts supplier. There are many on the web. The display is part of the main board unfortunately. If the heater is running and you can at least see what temp you have set it to, then you aren't in a position where you need to replace it immediately. I suggest going to a parts web site and do some shopping around. When you receive the board be sure that you read the documentation carefully as it provides information on converting the board for propane use.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.