Jan 21, 2021
CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello I’m Rob
Just upgraded to the intelli center system from an old Jandy. It is working very well but the System was not set up for the spill way feature that I had before from the spa. I know the Intelcenter is capable of this.
Can I program this myself? Which Activators need to be open and which closed for this feature?

Also is there a way to program or safely jumper the relay so whenever The Polaris pump is on it automatically turns on the filter pump?
I have it now so that the timers are in Sync but it just seems like it should be something i can do with a brand new system, since I never would run the Polaris without the filter pump on and if it ever is on it could burn out the polaris .
Rob

Welcome to the forum.

You need to tell the Intellicenter that the Polaris booster pump (which should be on its own relay) runs the "Master Cleaner" circuit function. That automatically takes care of ensuring the booster pump only runs when the filter pump runs. See the "Feature Circuits" and "Circuit Functions" portions of the Intellicenter user manual.

There is also a "Spillway" circuit function.