Hello from Potomac MD

DJROSENTHAL

Mar 3, 2021
Maryland
Hi all,

My name is DJ Rosenthal and this will be my second year as a pool owner. I was just winging it last year but am committed to learning more and doing right by my pool. The pool itself is a preexisting vinyl liner pool that is approx. 20k gallons. Prior to last season we upgraded to a Pentair VS pump, added a Gulfstream Heat Pump, and replaced an old Polaris 280 with a Polaris 9550.

We are currently redoing our patio, adding a pool light and steps under a new vinyl liner, and changing the coping.

Based on advice from this forum, I just purchased a Circupool Core 55 and am looking forward to installing it and using your tips to keep my pool healthy.

I am so thankful to have found this resource and intend to be an active participant (as both a consumer of information and, hopefully someday, can provide value to others).

All the best, DJ

DJ,
Welcome! There's several MOCO people on this forum. For winging it it seems you have done quite well for equipment upgrades. We also did VSP, SWG, and a robot and has REALLY made things easy. Until the booster pump actually dies, its outlet has turned into a chemical addition disperser.

If you haven't purchased a test kit yet, this is the time to do so. They're available, as well as refills (on sale during March), at TFTestkits.net