Henderson, NV
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
We recently started an O/B pool with a contractor recommended to us by a few friends. Long story short, we have all the engineering drawings, permits, and the pool is dug. Unfortunately, my contractor had some sudden health complications, and passed away. I’m in dire need of a list of trades that some owner/builders have used in the last year or two in the Henderson/Las Vegas area. I’ve been sitting idle for over a month, time to get this project rolling again. Thanks in advance to anyone who might be able to help.

Stephen

Welcome to the forum!
Head on over to the Under Construction forum and post up a thread on your project. Do a Search in that forum as there have been several O/B threads.
I suggest you read through Pool Care Basics - Trouble Free Pool and even look at a few of our videos TFP-TV - Trouble Free Pool
Thank you for the warm welcome. I took care of my above ground pool for a few years before deciding to transition to an inground, thanks to this site I was able to educate myself and answer any questions i've had in the process.

I've found a couple threads started by people in my area that may have some information i'm looking for, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to instant message. Can you point me in the right direction for that? Thanks again.