Hello from Central Florida!

Dolfan

May 30, 2018
Central Florida
Hi there! I have had pools most of my life and thought I knew what I was doing. I would take my water sample weekly to the pool store and buy what was needed to keep my pool "right". 3 weeks ago I came across this site (researching inconsistencies in my sample results) and now I feel like a kid that finally understands the dewey decimal system and can start to find library books on his own. (Did I just age myself?) It was pretty eye opening and a bit unsettling that I have been doing my pool maintenance this way for years. Needless to say I have ordered my TFT Kit and am anxiously awaiting to perform my first test and start learning about MY pool. As soon as the test is complete I will posting my results to get advice on how to proceed to make my pool a TFP! I look forward to learning from everyone here and being able to contribute myself. Thanks!

Nahhh you just age BOTH of us! LOL Hi and WELCOME! Now here is what I want you to do for me.....go throw a quarter in the deep end and take a pic of it with the pump off and the water as still as possible. What we will do is do the same thing in about 3 weeks........once your pool is a TFP!!! It will be interesting to see if we can see a difference! I KNOW your wallet will MUCH happier/fatter!

Kim:kim:

Be sure to go get that quarter my grandson left three in my pool over the weekend. I was at the lake fishing not fretting over my TFP" thanks yall" came home to three quarter sized stains:( no biggie tho...:testkit:good luck and welcome to TFP life.