Hello from Belle River, Ontario

Dec 18, 2014
Belle River, Ontario
Well soon to be from Belle River. We move there this coming Monday (Dec 22nd)

I am Dale and am the new Pastor at New Life Assembly and we are purchasing a home with a pool in Belle River. The pool is 6 or 7 years old and is running an EcoSmarte system (I read the posts here about people doubting it, and I truly hope you are wring, but Chemistry is not my forte and so I am not going to try and argue either way :D )

Unfortunately where I am going to be, it is coming up to winter and the temperatures are at freezing (plus or minus a few degrees) and so no pool time until late April at the earliest, but more likely Mid May.

Dale, I live in west Michigan now, but used to hail from that neck of the woods. One thing handy is your proximity to the US, because there are some test kits you can't easily purchase in Canada due to licensing agreements.
Some folks I know set up either a US post office box, or use one of the "shared shipping address" service options for US mail deliveries. I don't have specific info on these, but suggest you look into it if you're interested in following the "BBB" practices on this forum, which, if followed, really do make for trouble free pools ;)

Welcome, and cheers to your new move and new pool ownership. You have lots to time to read up now ;)

Dale, I live in west Michigan now, but used to hail from that neck of the woods. One thing handy is your proximity to the US, because there are some test kits you can't easily purchase in Canada due to licensing agreements.
Some folks I know set up either a US post office box, or use one of the "shared shipping address" service options for US mail deliveries. I don't have specific info on these, but suggest you look into it if you're interested in following the "BBB" practices on this forum, which, if followed, really do make for trouble free pools ;)

Welcome, and cheers to your new move and new pool ownership. You have lots to time to read up now ;)

I do have alot of time to read up.

Actually I just used detroitmailbox.com to receive a package (not pool related). It costs $5 per package under 70lbs. Good idea about using that type of service for some stuff I cant get here