Hello for Texas

MajorBuzz

Feb 24, 2021
Texas
A "new" pool owner that has come to learn quickly the Texas pool construction industry, much like our home builders, are building pools faster than the resources they have to properly find, train and manage skilled labor. The level of mismanagement in this industry is alarming and needs to be addressed. Naïve homeowners will be exploited and pay the price for poor construction standards far sooner than would be necessary if their projects had been done correctly the first time.

Hello Buzz :handwave:
Let me get this straight- You are a new pool owner? Right? Otherwise I was thinking you were some kind of consumer complaining about a problem?
Here at TFP we try to educate future pool owners as to the best practices for their pool builds, what to look out for, what to ask about, etc. Then we can help folks take care of their investments in a way far better than what the pool builder probably told them to do.
We like pools! :)

Maddie :flower:

Reactions: Mdragger88
An uneducated homeowner looking to hire out, is a victim waiting to happen. We are a site full of people that got sick and tired of chasing the magic potions and set out to find the answers to our questions. We try to deliver the best fact based pool care solutions, sound advice on construction techniques, and maintenance routines that we can.
Have a look around the site, I’m sure you’ll be pleasantly surprised.

Welcome to TFP.:wave:

Reactions: Mdragger88