Hello all! Looking for some help...SLAM Complete (THANKS!) Balance Time!

When I first got on board this crazy train there were members who claimed they could see a "clear" difference when they lowered their pH from the high 7s to the middle or lower 7s. I scoffed back then but not anymore. I gaze down into (and swim underwater through) my pool water like a crystal ball, and enjoy it way too much.

Reactions: roblock
I've also become a little obsessed with how clear I can get it so welcome to the party!! We have a good bit of trees around and the pollen is still dropping here in Central PA - I hate when I can see it laying on top of my beautiful pool every morning. I use the skimmer socks someone mentioned and it catches a nice thick layer of spongy yellow crud most days. Also, there's one section of dirt in the deep end corner from when had the concrete pressure washed that my robot keeps missing and it's driving me crazy! I see nothing else but that spot. If R2 doesn't get it today, I'll have to break out the manual vacuum.

Reactions: roblock
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.