Heatpump issues with VS Omni

browerjs

Oct 30, 2019
Beavercreek, OH
So my heatpump is working, but it is completely unsynchronized with my VS Omni automation system. Omni and the heater reflect different water temperatures, if i change the temperature on either the heatpump or the omni, the other one doesn't change. Turning the heatpump on or off from Omni does nothing. Any ideas what I need to do? The pool guys said the connections are hooked up properly, so is it a software configuration issue?

Give us the rest of the story. This a new pool? A pool you bought? A new problem? Has it ever worked?

There is no communication of temperatures between a heater and automation. You should be setting the HP thermostat to maximum 104F. Set and forget. You control the desired temperature on your Omni automation. The Omni cycles the HP as needed to maintain the temperature setpoint.

Give us the rest of the story. This a new pool? A pool you bought? A new problem? Has it ever worked?

There is no communication of temperatures between a heater and automation. You should be setting the HP thermostat to maximum 104F. Set and forget. You control the desired temperature on your Omni automation. The Omni cycles the HP as needed to maintain the temperature setpoint.
This is a new pool, and it's the first time I fired on the HP. I talked to my installer today and he thinks that the issue is that the HP came out of remote mode. The breaker to the HP was turned off while some electric work was being done, not sure if that would be the cause. He's supposed to come out today to take a look.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.