Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Help, please.

so got pool opened and water flowing, but can’t get heater to fire up. It’s showing the triangle error light lit and the other light and the middle says 56 which is about what the temp is. 85732062-B517-4FC9-806A-EF8C6A146FE2.jpeg
it was showing as being in bypass mode despite not having an external controller. Heater was only installed 2 years ago, is it possible that the 56 is an Sb error code which means the panel is broken. I really don’t want to have to pay to have it fixed. Is it covered by warranty?
thanks.

Thank you both. There is nothing in any of the manuals on how to take it out of bypass mode. So I did what anyone would do and button mashed. Holding the menu and temp up button seemed to do it. But the service light was still on. Waited an hour went back to check and it was off. Heater fired right up. So I’m not sure what the issue was, but it’s working. 🙌

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.