Hazy water after lots of activity yesterday. Looking for a recommendation?

Charlie227

Silver Supporter
May 8, 2019
Vero Beach, FL
Three people and two Labrador retrievers in the pool for several hours yesterday. Today the water looks like a hazy bluish color. It’s fairly clear, just a bit hazy. Lots of dog hair cleaned out this morning. Brushed the walls, too. I know the FC is a little low at present.

Take a look at my pool numbers in my log in my signature. Should I just bring my FC up to 6+ tonight and see how it is in the morning? What do you think of the other numbers?

Just bring up the chlorine... whenever we have a party with a heavy bathers load, I just pour in a gallon after everyone is gone. Next morning the water is crystal clear again. If I know before hand that I will be having a lot of kids for one of my daughters birthday parties, I'll bring the chlorine up above our normal levels before the party keeping it within a safe cl/cha ratio and will also keep the pump and swg running while everyone is swimming. Their are always lines of kids for the cake and ice cream, but never a line for the bathroom... weird...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.