Hayward Tigershark Impeller Won't Stop Spinning

So I replaced the drive bearing today because it came apart when I started taking everything apart to look for blockages. Still the same behavior though. It's cycles up, moves a foot or so and then the impeller kicks on and runs forever. It seems like it could be a bad circuit board maybe? I'd love to get confirmation before I drop a few hundred dollars on a motor that may or may not be the problem. Or is it time to buy a new vacuum?

Hey guys, i want to give you an update on mine. Things were going smooth with the new belts for a couple weeks until the motor just completely gave out. I ordered a new one on Amazon for $300. Dang thing requires a proprietary torque wrench that costs $300 to torque that white plug the cable goes through down to 50 inch pounds. I also had to change the seal on the cable which required taking apart the cable at the end. Thankfully they give you a new seals and a cap for the cable. This video was very helpful with that process. I ended up tightening down the white cable plug with a pair of needle nose pliers until it was snug.

The tigershark is working great now. Im very happy to have to only spend a total of $350 for a robot that I found on the side of the road. I'm a little nervous about having no way to tighten the plug down to spec, but there seems to be other people online that had good luck doing it the way I did. Only time will tell!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.