Hayward T15 SWCG

NLandas

Silver Supporter
Mar 25, 2019
ARIZONA
Anyone knows a good retailer for this type of Salt Cell? Unfortunately, I may have to buy another one. I'll get the current one tested tomorrow but have a bad feeling....My chlorine was 0, niet, nada.....noticed the pool being on the little "hazy side" yesterday but still swam (he, he). Tested the pH and Chlorine......0 and >8.2.....added 2 gallons of acid, that brought it down to ~7.5 to ~7.6, Chlorine was still 0 and had the SWCG @ Super Chlorinate.

Thanks Folks! Oh, I did the full TF-100 Test today --- everything seems OK...CYA 70, TA 120, Ca 400...

Reactions: Kubota364
UPDATE!!!!! SWCG is back on line.......Long story......but back in business......that $600 I'll keep for now.....I gave TFP a little something :) You folks have done me and lots of people lots of good....I even tell people about you folks and this site.....

Reactions: mknauss
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.