Hayward Pool T-Cell 15 Salt Question / Issue

traindisp

Oct 25, 2019
Haslet, TX
My Hayward Pool System on both my APP and the Main Panel showing my salt level in a good range of 3000 PPM. Yet I keep getting these TEXT & EMAIL messages saying CELL needs cleaned or need to add SALT. I do not have any System Check Lights on to reset and yes I have cleaned my cell twice now, yet the messages keep coming in daily.

Has anyone encountered this before? If so what is the solution to fixing this issue? I have made contact with the installer and he said, this is the first he has heard of this issue. And he had me shut down breakers for about 5 minutes hoping it would reset. He was thinking the system was locked up, but I still keep getting these messages after the breaker reset.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance...

Welcome to TFP.

What Hayward Pool System do you have? OmniLogic? ProLogic? AquaLogic?

Please create your signature with that and other information about your pool. It helps us help you better.

Reactions: traindisp
Hello, I have updated signature to the best info i can find...
In Ground Pool with a Spa and water features, Pro Logic Hayward Main Board
18,500 Gal, Gas Heater (can heat both pool or spa), 3 motors - 2.0 HP Pool Pump, 3/4 HP Cleaner Pump, 2.0 HP Water Feature Pump
Filter System with 4 Cartridge Filters, Vacuum that has a small black catcher bag, After purchase of the house, we added two things to the pool: *Converted the pool to SALT using "T-Cell 15" , *Added AquaConnect to control from phone

Not sure what your email problem is but do not clean your cell unnecessarily. Everytime you clean the cell with acid you reduce its life. Only clean it when there is visible white scale on the plates.

Have you called Hayward Support about the emails?

Ok, Cell Looks really clean and thanks for that advise on cleaning the cell, I will refrain from excessive cleaning...

Yes I have tried contacting Hayward Support and they refer me to website for troubleshooting... Or call a local Hayward Tech.. I have done all that, can't find anything in the troubleshooting guides about my situation and the Hayward Authorized Tech was baffled and had me shut all my breakers down for 5 minutes hoping for a reset..

To go even further, on my own, I decided to go into the settings where you can enable and disable alerts and I disabled them alerts. The following day, I received the alerts... So what the heck? Logged back in and the box receive alerts are showing disabled still.. I'm thinking something is locked up..

No one seems to have an answer or a resolution... I was hoping this site, perhaps had a solution...

At this point, readings and pool tests are good... I guess i will just deal with annoying alerts..

Thanks!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.