Pound Ridge/NY
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
I have 2 (Hayward SP0583SL100) on either end of my pool.

here is the closest ive come to finding it.
Hayward light

My pool finish is on the darker side and these have a silver rim. Last year i spray painted them with something i got at Homedepot. Its deteriorating and the brush scrapes it off. Right now it looks worse with scrapes than when it was just silver.

I am looking to see is there is a black (or at least dark) replacement for the rim.

I emailed Hayward a month ago and received no response. Called their residential pool dept (if thats what they call it). waited on hold for 30 minutes without talking to anyone. Spoke with a local pool store who were listed as a dealer. The person said hey would need a part number, i said i was looking for help determining if the part existed. She couldnt help. Said if she called the distributor that they would need a part number for them too. Dead end.

Any one have a reliable contact for Hayward? I thought about powder coating but i would have to figure out finding someone to do that.

Any suggestions welcome, thanks.

John

Attachments

• IMG_0262.JPG
    IMG_0262.JPG
    280 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0263.JPG
    IMG_0263.JPG
    429.3 KB · Views: 6
The face plate is SPX0580

Parts List:

The face plate is SPX0580

Parts List:

Thanks Mark.

It seems they dont have a darker option (whatever about black).

John

I have 2 (Hayward SP0583SL100) on either end of my pool.

here is the closest ive come to finding it.
Hayward light

My pool finish is on the darker side and these have a silver rim. Last year i spray painted them with something i got at Homedepot. Its deteriorating and the brush scrapes it off. Right now it looks worse with scrapes than when it was just silver.

I am looking to see is there is a black (or at least dark) replacement for the rim.

I emailed Hayward a month ago and received no response. Called their residential pool dept (if thats what they call it). waited on hold for 30 minutes without talking to anyone. Spoke with a local pool store who were listed as a dealer. The person said hey would need a part number, i said i was looking for help determining if the part existed. She couldnt help. Said if she called the distributor that they would need a part number for them too. Dead end.

Any one have a reliable contact for Hayward? I thought about powder coating but i would have to figure out finding someone to do that.

Any suggestions welcome, thanks.

John
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to turn the rim black, it seems there isnt a black option to buy.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.