Hayward Panel Displaying random numbers??

Windylou

Silver Supporter
May 11, 2017
Groveton, Tx
I have a Hayward Aqua Trol T Cell 5 & typically the auto display gives you the salt level(2700-3400) then if you push the button once, it will give you the pool temp & so on. Now the auto display says 3.60 & if you push the button once, it says 31. There is nothing in the manual about this. I bought it a little over a year ago. It’s only been installed right under a year. Any idea what this is?

Windylou

Silver Supporter
May 11, 2017
Groveton, Tx
Also, I need to add that last weekend the power outlet on my SWG stopped working. I just plugged the pump into an outlet & everything was fine, but now these weird displays? Please help!

JamesW

TFP Expert
Mar 2, 2011
It got changed to metric. You can change it back. You might need to remove and reinstall the display board if the settings keep changing randomly.

Windylou

Silver Supporter
May 11, 2017
Groveton, Tx
Ugh!!! Thank you SO FLIPPIN MUCH!!! I probably should be a little more concerned with the outlet being out, but I’m not. Do you happen to know if it has something like a gfi reset on it?

Windylou

Silver Supporter
May 11, 2017
Groveton, Tx
Not sure I’m following... the SWG is plugged into a gfci outlet, but the outlet on the SWG isn’t working for the pump. So I have to plug the pump into a regular outlet and just leave it on all night because the timer won’t turn it off & on now. I don’t see anywhere on this outlet to reset a gfci & I’m really not comfortable taking it apart.

Attachments