Hayward OmniLogic-Multiple VSP’s

Mkerns22

May 10, 2022
Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Good morning, new to the forum but had a question to see if anyone has had the same issue. Fired up the new all Hayward system for the first time and the pool/spa main pump is a Tristar950, operated just perfect wired into the OmniLogic. My second pump for water features is located in the HUA no problem but once it kicks on it will only run for 10 seconds or so and stop pumping, control shows it as still on but not running, don’t trip or anything. Can switch off and back on and does the same cycling. Did a reboot and power down and it will run and cycle the speed down and back up at random. Powered it down again and now back to 10 sec run times….when the water bowls are turned on with the same feature pump they stay running but the pump occasionally drops in power for a second and picks back up, when I turn the tanning shelf bubblers on the pump does it’s 10 seconds on and turns off. The feature pump is wired identical to the pool pump, so trouble shooting I disconnected the automation from the pump and operated straight from the pump control panel and it was all good. Can’t figure out the low volt communication issue going on with my second water feature pump, any help is much appreciated.
Mike

Last edited:
So I deleted all the “accessories” in the OmniLogic and added the water features back 1 at a time. Added the bubblers and worked no problem at all various speeds then went in config and added water bowls, saves settings, turned them on and it’s back to cycling off after 10 seconds of running… so aggravating!

Hello, I have a Hayward system also and also have issues after the update.

I have two VSPs and I think since the update the wrong VSP is operating the water features.

Here is a photo of my set up and what the OmniLogic controls currently operate.

I need to reprogram it so pump 1 operates pool/spa and pump 2 operates water features.

Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks 😺0E09805A-ADDC-4AF0-B83E-12D82963778C.pngE7806BC3-DFFB-444C-8E16-EBD240A1A322.png

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.