DFW
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
Hey everyone, when I opened up the pool this year I noticed that the app had a huge update. All in all the UI was welcoming.

I've noticed recently though, that when I start my pump, it goes through prime, and stays on high - if I switch it to medium, the flow is very, very low, and switching it to low pretty much brings it to a standstill.
Moving through the percentages seems to help a bit - medium is more around 65% and low is more around 50%. Very strange.

There are some connectivity issues as well, I went to my control panel and forgot/re-joined the network, hopefully that will help.

Has anyone else experienced this with the update?

I've noticed recently though, that when I start my pump, it goes through prime, and stays on high - if I switch it to medium, the flow is very, very low, and switching it to low pretty much brings it to a standstill.
Moving through the percentages seems to help a bit - medium is more around 65% and low is more around 50%. Very strange.

That sounds like a clogged filter problem and not an app problem.

What is your clean filter pressure? What is your current filter pressure? When did you last clean the filter?

Do a Overnight Chlorine Loss Test to determine if algae may be clogging your filter.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.