Hayward cs200e filter cartridge

First, I can't find anything on Hayward Pools or any other web sites that lists a filter with that particular model number. Is that the number of the filter or cartridge refill?
Second, the loose plastic/rubber piece you refer to, is it the top of the filter cartridge you mean. Is it torn away from the cartridge? If that's it you just replace the cartridge.

First, I can't find anything on Hayward Pools or any other web sites that lists a filter with that particular model number. Is that the number of the filter or cartridge refill?
Second, the loose plastic/rubber piece you refer to, is it the top of the filter cartridge you mean. Is it torn away from the cartridge? If that's it you just replace the cartridge.

right, on top of the cartridge. The number printed on it is cs200e

Marty,

Sounds like you are describing the number on a replacement cartridge for a Jandy CS 200 filter. You can check the dimensions on the filter and find a cs 200 replacement. I bet it's identical and will work fine. So I'm assuming there are no other identifying numbers on the outside of the housing. It should have a Hayward label somewhere. Can you add a photo?

Thanks.

Chris

Meaty,

Go to this link on the Hayward site and see if this looks like your filter. If so James just solved your problem.

I hope this helps.

Chris

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.