Hayward cs200e filter cartridge

Meaty

Sep 8, 2015
Dallas Texas
Hi
i noticed a strange sound coming from my filter so I opened it up and noticed the plastic/rubber material at the top is torn. Where can I find a replacement? I checked pleatco but wasn't able to find anything that matched

thanks

chiefwej

LifeTime Supporter
TFP Guide
Jun 12, 2011
Tucson
First, I can't find anything on Hayward Pools or any other web sites that lists a filter with that particular model number. Is that the number of the filter or cartridge refill?
Second, the loose plastic/rubber piece you refer to, is it the top of the filter cartridge you mean. Is it torn away from the cartridge? If that's it you just replace the cartridge.

Meaty

Sep 8, 2015
Dallas Texas
First, I can't find anything on Hayward Pools or any other web sites that lists a filter with that particular model number. Is that the number of the filter or cartridge refill?
Second, the loose plastic/rubber piece you refer to, is it the top of the filter cartridge you mean. Is it torn away from the cartridge? If that's it you just replace the cartridge.
right, on top of the cartridge. The number printed on it is cs200e

setsailsoon

LifeTime Supporter
TFP Guide
Oct 25, 2015
Stuart/FL
Marty,

Sounds like you are describing the number on a replacement cartridge for a Jandy CS 200 filter. You can check the dimensions on the filter and find a cs 200 replacement. I bet it's identical and will work fine. So I'm assuming there are no other identifying numbers on the outside of the housing. It should have a Hayward label somewhere. Can you add a photo?

Thanks.

Chris

JamesW

TFP Expert
Mar 2, 2011
A little research indicates that you might have a Hayward SwimClear Single Element C200S, which takes element number CX200XRE.