Hayward Colorlogic lights

darkpool1

May 11, 2024
Can we keep a thread going with the incredibly frustrating Hayward Colorlogic light failure to see if there is an updated correction to this issue? My pool is 6 years old and I’ve lost track of how many times these lights have failed. I’ve been fortunate dealing through our pool installer to get replacements but honestly, I really appreciate them accommodating me but it’s not their fault. Has Hayward not come up with a legitimate solution instead of replacing the same darn lights? Anyone having same problem and/or a fix? Hayward needs to be held accountable here. Is there a way for enough of us to make it happen. I certainly can not afford to replace these $500-600 lights. 50,000 hours they claim…pfffft. X

Welcome to TFP.

It has happened to many here. Using SEARCH above will find many threads on peoples frustration with LED light reliability from Hayward, Jandy, and Pentair.

Jandy and Pentair has some next generation lights they claim will be more reliable. It will take years to see if that is true.

Unfortunately Hayward does not view you as their customer. Hayward does not sell these products in retail nor provide support to the end user. Their customers are the Pool Builders. When Pool Builders refuse to install their products maybe Hayward will improve them.