Panama City, Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-9)
Our pool lights are controlled by a tiny Lutron remote and it is less than ideal. Are there any recommendations for a proper Controller for these lights. The Hayward Colorlogic Light Controller costs anywhere between $225 and $379 and has terrible reviews. We aren't able to sync the lights. Thanks for any thoughts or ideas :)

Depends what specific Hayward ColorLogic lights you have. Their latest Universal ColorLogic LED Pool & Spa Lights are networked and designed to work best with Hayward Omni automation.

I doubt that light controller on Amazon will control your Hayward lights.

Depends what specific Hayward ColorLogic lights you have. Their latest Universal ColorLogic LED Pool & Spa Lights are networked and designed to work best with Hayward Omni automation.

I doubt that light controller on Amazon will control your Hayward lights.
I decided to give it a try. If it doesn't work I can send it back. If it does, I have a remote control that will work with an app on my phone for less than 60 bucks. Please wish me luck. I'll report back ;)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.