Hayward ColorLogic 4.0 - How to customize light colors??

aa1268

Aug 28, 2022
Katy, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I have Hayward ColorLogic 4.0 lights and the latest OmniLogic controller. According to Hayward's website, the "5 fixed colors can be customized to 101 different colors." The only instructions I found are for the older Hayward controller and the settings described don't at all match my controller. Has anyone been successful and are there any tips to setup additional colors? I only see the 5 fixed colors... Thanks!

Hello and welcome to TFP! :wave: Did you ever crack the code on those additional color options? I did some YouTube searches but nothing really stood out.

Also be sure to visit our Pool Care Basics page and update your signature when you get a chance. Enjoy the forum. :swim:

Have you called Hayward Support to inquire if that feature is available and what hardware, software, and firmware you need to make it work?

This would not be the first time we have seen features advertised before they are available.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.