Hayward color logic lights šŸ˜‘!

Chemchallenge

Aug 9, 2019
South East Texas
I know there are other threads about this but itā€™s almost too much. So I hope you will let me start a new one.

I have Hayward color logic lights installed by Anthony & Sylvan in 2018. The controller is a an aqua link.

I have two large lights in the pool and one 1.5ā€ in the spa. They are all set up on a single switch either all on or all off.

I rarely even used the lights and never left them on overnight even. The lights worked as designed for about a year and a half. Then the spa light went out. I called Hayward but couldnā€™t get it replaced. I ultimately ended up buying one online and installing myself. Everything worked once again for about 3 months then I started getting the lights stoping on different colors or flickering on and off or not coming on, etc. etc.

I have had two electricians check the controller and the transformer and both have determined that the problem is the lights. Today only one of the pool lights even comes on. The spa light that I replaced is once again not working.

I want to replace all three lights and I donā€™t want to go back with these Hayward Color Logic lights as the failure rate I have personally experienced and what I have now read about from others is horrendous. I canā€™t believe they can even continue to sell this product.

So that brings me to my challenge. What can I replace these lights with. I donā€™t want to drain the water and tear out the niches that are installed into the plaster. Is there another more replicable brand that has an adapter or can be retrofitted?

What specific model number ColorLogic lights do you have? Hayward has ColorLogic lights in various sizes.

Are you lights 12V or 120V? Is there a transformer the 120V circuit breaker and the light?

Talk to Florida Sunseekers and see what they can offer you....

Use checkout code TFP7 on the Florida Sunseeker website for 7% off, free USA shipping, and no sales tax, on any items.

CMP may also be an option depending on the size of your lights...

I think Florida Sunseeker is your best alternative to the Hayward 12V LED light.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.