Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
Moved from here.
I am getting this exact same issue with my 10 year old controller. 1900 ppm when I have 3200 ppm. 40.5 v and 10.5 amps. Is this telling me that I need to pull the board out and look for this "K1" solder connection? Thanks for the help! I was just about to order a $900 board.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moved from here.
I am getting this exact same issue with my 10 year old controller. 1900 ppm when I have 3200 ppm. 40.5 v and 10.5 amps. Is this telling me that I need to pull the board out and look for this "K1" solder connection? Thanks for the help! I was just about to order a $900 board.
Here is what I found when I removed the board. It looks like mine might be a bit different than the other picture someone posted, buy that looks like a relay. I'll solder it in the morning, hopefully get all the connections back in the correct location, then followup with status. Thanks for this post, it's super helpful.

Attachments

• 20220518_181855.jpg
    20220518_181855.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 27
  • 20220518_181914.jpg
    20220518_181914.jpg
    460.7 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: Eva Lynn
Here is what I found when I removed the board. It looks like mine might be a bit different than the other picture someone posted, buy that looks like a relay. I'll solder it in the morning, hopefully get all the connections back in the correct location, then followup with status. Thanks for this post, it's super helpful.
I re-soldered the pin in question, put everything back, and it works!

I re-soldered the pin in question, put everything back, and it works!
We are glad you have found our information helpful. Please, if you can, consider making a donation to TFP. We are staffed by volunteers and are registered as an IRS 501 (c) (3) charity and donations are what keeps the forum operating without advertisements.

Support TFP!

Reactions: mknauss
We are glad you have found our information helpful. Please, if you can, consider making a donation to TFP. We are staffed by volunteers and are registered as an IRS 501 (c) (3) charity and donations are what keeps the forum operating without advertisements.

Support TFP!
I donated. This has been super helpful! I also updated my signature to show my equipment.

• Love
Reactions: mknauss
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.