Quiltincin

Aug 15, 2020
Bay Area in California
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I need help learning how to post a new question. The only way I've been able to do it is through the welcome letter they send new members but not through the forum. Denniswiseman has been extremely helpful and he advised the following:
Click "Forums" top left
Click what forum you want
Click "NewTopic"

The only issue is when I follow his instructions, there is now new topic button to click, I can't find it anywhere. I've had others check and they too can't find it....what am I doing wrong? It really shouldn't be this difficult and I'm sure it's right there, somewhere, if someone could just point out where, that would be really helpful.

Thanks!

It's odd, when in this view I see the Post Thread but there is another view in the "Swimming Pool Help Forums" where the page looks completely different (Swimming Pool Help - Pool Forums) and you can see everything but there is no "Post Thread" anywhere....very odd. Are they two different websites?
Thanks for the help. I'm good and can post now.

It's odd, when in this view I see the Post Thread but there is another view in the "Swimming Pool Help Forums" where the page looks completely different (Swimming Pool Help - Pool Forums) and you can see everything but there is no "Post Thread" anywhere....very odd. Are they two different websites?
Thanks for the help. I'm good and can post now.
Looks like that link is to a different forum altogether - not a TFP site. Glad you figured it out!

You're looking at two different websites. The link you just posted is not TFP, which is why you can't find the button.

If you're ready to ask a question, you might have a look here. These tips will get you a better answer faster. And by the way, welcome to TFP! Glad you found us.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.