Having AGP updated.Have ???

I sent them pictures this morning has requested.Another department handles return's.Was told this isn't the first time with UPS.We have alway's had problem's with them and pkg's here.

- - - Updated - - -

Weather is going to be nice this weekend.I'm having hip replacement this coming Tuesday.Got my kid's coming tomorrow to help in cleaning out the old torn up liner and other stuff.Pool Guy is planning on next month to fix everything.Glad I had time to get another one.Liner was in no wrapping and just in the one box that it was pkg'd in from Swimline.Hope the second one look's better.lol

Good luck with your hip replacement. You can use the pool for therapy then! My husband used ours for therapy after his motorcycle accident.

Howdy kplaster, any chance we can get some pics of the progress? Only because I think this is an interesting project and would love to see the before and after. Good luck with everything!

We will for sure.Pool was cleaned out and rusted area's were brushed and sprayed.I set the filter back from pool a little before I had my hip replacement. We are back at home and doing very well.My second liner is suppose to be here tomorrow. My pool guy says he wants to get to it next month.I have asked several times for some references of people that I could talk to that he has put drains in AGP.Well,talked one guy who he has seen what he does.We have decided not to put the drain in.I think being in a AGP that it's going to get stepped on and damaged for sure.We are going to forget the drain.We will be installing liner,skimmer,return jets and hard plumb.We have got a new Matrix 2speed pump and Hayworth Salt System.We have also got a new set of contor complete steps.Going have to do a little deck repair to.Picture will be coming for sure since I 'm out of work.for 12 weeks

I hope you guys don't get a big gust of wind or storms if your pool is completely empty. The water helps hold the sides up.

Wow,I l knew I had got a good deal on the Hayworth Auqa Trol HP saltwater system.I found the complete system for under $300 on Amazon .Everything was what I ordered and received. Went back to write a review and price was over $600 for the same system.Dang,now that was luck

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Having problems posting pictures.Anyway been very impressed so far.Guy will back tomorrow to finish.He said he is going to heat up and bend PVC to contour around pool.Also,second load of water will be here and will be up running by afternoon.Love the liner.Got one little place close to side of pool that has wrinkle.Should come out when water warms up to get into water to flatten out.

Are you using Photobucket for pics? If so, go that pic on Photobucket, and off to the right is an option called "IMG" (code). Place your curser over that IMG code, click it, and it should say "copied". Then come back here and paste that IMG code to your post.

Are you using Photobucket for pics? If so, go that pic on Photobucket, and off to the right is an option called "IMG" (code). Place your curser over that IMG code, click it, and it should say "copied". Then come back here and paste that IMG code to your post.

No,just been trying to upload from computer. I can tap on attachment and will show pictures.Don't know on your end

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.