Has anyone ordered from Poolwarehouse.com?

gmmastertech1

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 28, 2013
Southern Ohio
I am getting ready to order an IG kit from them. They use Hydra Pools kits as does Royal Swimming Pools.com I called Royal and they told me after 2 days that they can't even come close to matching poolwarehouse's deal that I faxed to them. I have read mixed reviews on Royal, terrible reviews on National, but I can't find anything about Poolwarehouse. They are several thousand cheaper than anyone on the kit we are interested in. Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks for the reply. I saw that as well. I went ahead and ordered everything from them on Wed. They were extremely professional on the phone. We'll see in the next couple of weeks. Was told I should see the liftgate service freight truck within 10-14 days. I will keep everyone posted as to their professionalism and quality as it may help someone in the future that wants to buy a complete kit online.

OK, for all you DIY'ers and anyone else interested, my kit has been delivered! So far, the team at PoolWarehouse.com has delivered to my expectations! I had to leave work to unload the truck. Barely had enough time to make sure there was no damage. I will do an inventory when I get home and update this thread. So, if anyone was wondering about ordering here, I can say so far I am pleased. Took them 10 days to get the kit together and then I was sent a tracking number.

Got a chance last night to get everything inventoried. Everything is there but 1 skimmer. I upgraded out the Aqua Genie for 2 regular Hayward skimmers and they sent 1. All other upgrades, etc. are great. I spoke to them and they are supposed to get in contact with me again today.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.