Has anyone ordered from Poolwarehouse.com?

gmmastertech1

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 28, 2013
Southern Ohio
I am getting ready to order an IG kit from them. They use Hydra Pools kits as does Royal Swimming Pools.com I called Royal and they told me after 2 days that they can't even come close to matching poolwarehouse's deal that I faxed to them. I have read mixed reviews on Royal, terrible reviews on National, but I can't find anything about Poolwarehouse. They are several thousand cheaper than anyone on the kit we are interested in. Thanks in advance for any help.

gmmastertech1

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 28, 2013
Southern Ohio
Thanks for the reply. I saw that as well. I went ahead and ordered everything from them on Wed. They were extremely professional on the phone. We'll see in the next couple of weeks. Was told I should see the liftgate service freight truck within 10-14 days. I will keep everyone posted as to their professionalism and quality as it may help someone in the future that wants to buy a complete kit online.

gmmastertech1

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 28, 2013
Southern Ohio
OK, for all you DIY'ers and anyone else interested, my kit has been delivered! So far, the team at PoolWarehouse.com has delivered to my expectations! I had to leave work to unload the truck. Barely had enough time to make sure there was no damage. I will do an inventory when I get home and update this thread. So, if anyone was wondering about ordering here, I can say so far I am pleased. Took them 10 days to get the kit together and then I was sent a tracking number.

gmmastertech1

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 28, 2013
Southern Ohio
Got a chance last night to get everything inventoried. Everything is there but 1 skimmer. I upgraded out the Aqua Genie for 2 regular Hayward skimmers and they sent 1. All other upgrades, etc. are great. I spoke to them and they are supposed to get in contact with me again today.

Thread Status
Hello , This is an inactive thread. Any new postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. You will get much more visibility by Starting A New Thread